Corrugated plastic packaging
At EPS, we create custom corrugated plastic packaging including custom totes, custom trays, packaging partitions, die cut and more. Also known as corrugated fluted plastic, polypropylene fluted plastic is ideal for packaging that is equally robust when wet or dry, or when exposed to the elements in transit.
Major benefits of corrugated plastic packaging include:
- Reduces packaging weight
- High performing capabilities
- Water, dirt and acid resistant
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Can be laminated for high graphic print requirements
- Returnable, reusable and washable
- 100% recyclable at end of life
- Easily add on injection moulded items such as handles and lids
We are specialists in achieving the ideal finish on your corrugated plastic packing including Tyvek, nylon, brushed, spunbond, evolon, suede, volara, and Class A surfaces for visible components.
Looking for corrugated plastic packaging or components for your automotive parts supply chain? Click here.